The Lost Soul

Bleach Forum

We are recruiting captains for Gotei 13 here http://yaiba.darkbb.com/goteijsantai-f6/
Position of 13th divison captain is now free!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Bleach Drawing's

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

176 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:47 am

Kurosaki

avatar
総隊長, Sōtaichō
Its Great to see u guys are getting along!!!

View user profile http://yaiba.darkbb.com

177 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:55 am

Kuchiki Amira

avatar
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho
we all getting along very well...





Spoiler:

Spoiler:
View user profile

178 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Kuchiki Ivy

avatar
副キャプテン Fukutaicho
agree Razz

View user profile

179 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Shawn Kun

avatar
副キャプテン Fukutaicho
Kenny Kun hmmmmmmmm fine you get back in the classroom you bounce Also If you were a great friend Ivy chan why would you spy on my friends list???

View user profile

180 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Kuchiki Ivy

avatar
副キャプテン Fukutaicho
i'm sorry shawn .. i ididn't mean to do that Crying or Very sad Neutral

View user profile

181 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

avatar
一十番隊隊長 Jūichibantai Taicho
Kurosaki wrote:Its Great to see u guys are getting along!!!
Can we fight now? Twisted Evil



clown I'm a juggalo clown
clown I like to kill with my hatchet!!!
clown



View user profile http://juggaloc.webs.com/apps/members/

182 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Kuchiki Ivy

avatar
副キャプテン Fukutaicho
Spoiler:

View user profile

183 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

avatar
一十番隊隊長 Jūichibantai Taicho
Kuchiki Ivy wrote:
Spoiler:
ok, I'll try lol!



clown I'm a juggalo clown
clown I like to kill with my hatchet!!!
clown



View user profile http://juggaloc.webs.com/apps/members/

184 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:48 pm

Kuchiki Ivy

avatar
副キャプテン Fukutaicho
No No ... shawn is very pissed off cuz of me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

View user profile

185 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

avatar
一十番隊隊長 Jūichibantai Taicho
What happened? Question



clown I'm a juggalo clown
clown I like to kill with my hatchet!!!
clown



View user profile http://juggaloc.webs.com/apps/members/

186 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Kuchiki Ivy

avatar
副キャプテン Fukutaicho
i ... i added one of his friendz on fb and he didn't like it ... i didn't mean to piss him off .. i wouldn't do that if i knew he's gonna be mad at me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Spoiler:

View user profile

187 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

avatar
一十番隊隊長 Jūichibantai Taicho
Thats just a BS reason to me pissed off Evil or Very Mad



clown I'm a juggalo clown
clown I like to kill with my hatchet!!!
clown



View user profile http://juggaloc.webs.com/apps/members/

188 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Kuchiki Ivy

avatar
副キャプテン Fukutaicho
i didn't know .... do u have an .. advise .....?

View user profile

189 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Shawn Kun

avatar
副キャプテン Fukutaicho
Dont say anything if you dont understand alot of things can seem like not a good reason but if you dont know the whole story then dont comment.

View user profile

190 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

avatar
一十番隊隊長 Jūichibantai Taicho
Kuchiki Ivy wrote:i didn't know .... do u have an .. advise .....?
Sorry but, I can never give good advise XD lol!



clown I'm a juggalo clown
clown I like to kill with my hatchet!!!
clown



View user profile http://juggaloc.webs.com/apps/members/

191 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Kuchiki Ivy

avatar
副キャプテン Fukutaicho
bounce

View user profile

192 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

avatar
一十番隊隊長 Jūichibantai Taicho
Shawn Kun wrote:Dont say anything if you dont understand alot of things can seem like not a good reason but if you dont know the whole story then dont comment.
Well at this point all I have to say is
"Can I know the whole story?"
lol!



clown I'm a juggalo clown
clown I like to kill with my hatchet!!!
clown



View user profile http://juggaloc.webs.com/apps/members/

193 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Kuchiki Ivy

avatar
副キャプテン Fukutaicho
Shawn Kun wrote:Dont say anything if you dont understand alot of things can seem like not a good reason but if you dont know the whole story then dont comment.

i apologize 4 wut i did ... i'll walk away .. and u'll never hear from me again Neutral

View user profile

194 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:10 pm

Shawn Kun

avatar
副キャプテン Fukutaicho
I have had alot of friends aswell as my ex follow me around and looking at all my friends and added them which doesn't make much sense since you dont know who they are. My ex added Ivy chan from my friends list because I dont talk to my ex anymore and soo she used Ivy chan to try and get back into my life.

View user profile

195 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

avatar
一十番隊隊長 Jūichibantai Taicho
Shawn Kun wrote:I have had alot of friends aswell as my ex follow me around and looking at all my friends and added them which doesn't make much sense since you dont know who they are. My ex added Ivy chan from my friends list because I dont talk to my ex anymore and soo she used Ivy chan to try and get back into my life.
ooooh, ok now a get it Sad
I take back what I said befor Sad



clown I'm a juggalo clown
clown I like to kill with my hatchet!!!
clown



View user profile http://juggaloc.webs.com/apps/members/

196 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Shawn Kun

avatar
副キャプテン Fukutaicho
Now your going to pick a path way from which you will gain nothing? If you walk away from me all that will remain is pain. You don't deseve that unless you really think you do but I think you don't.

View user profile

197 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

avatar
一十番隊隊長 Jūichibantai Taicho
Shawn Kun wrote:Now your going to pick a path way from which you will gain nothing? If you walk away from me all that will remain is pain. You don't deseve that unless you really think you do but I think you don't.
Shawn, take it easy on Ivy she didn't know Evil or Very Mad
An, you and I both know that she cares about you and would never mean to do anything that would hurt you Very Happy



clown I'm a juggalo clown
clown I like to kill with my hatchet!!!
clown



View user profile http://juggaloc.webs.com/apps/members/

198 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Shawn Kun

avatar
副キャプテン Fukutaicho
Just don't do it again Ivy chan because you may add someone who may try to hurt you. I care about you.

View user profile

199 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Shawn Kun

avatar
副キャプテン Fukutaicho
Kenpachi Kazuma wrote:
Shawn Kun wrote:Now your going to pick a path way from which you will gain nothing? If you walk away from me all that will remain is pain. You don't deseve that unless you really think you do but I think you don't.
Shawn, take it easy on Ivy she didn't know Evil or Very Mad
An, you and I both know that she cares about you and would never mean to do anything that would hurt you Very Happy
I guess your right Kenny Sama...

View user profile

200 Re: My Bleach Drawing's on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:40 pm

Kuchiki Amira

avatar
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho
it is a huge problem...to ivy....shawn you should tell ivy the whole story before you say something that might hurt her..... she is a girl and i know how sensitive a girl can be...





Spoiler:

Spoiler:
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum