The Lost Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost Soul

Bleach Forum

We are recruiting captains for Gotei 13 here https://yaiba.rpg-board.net/goteijsantai-f6/
Position of 13th divison captain is now free!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

9th Division Headquarter

+5
Kuchiki Kōga
Byakuya Kuchiki
Kenpachi Kazuma
Kuchiki Amira
Kurosaki
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

519th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 am

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

already 4 page here boss....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

529th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:48 am

Kurosaki

Kurosaki
総隊長, Sōtaichō

Yup the most active squad...

https://yaiba.rpg-board.net

539th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:53 am

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

no member yet.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

549th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

Kenpachi Kazuma
一十番隊隊長 Jūichibantai Taicho

Hey don't forget me lol!
I'm like a ninja Suspect
I quess you didn't see me again lol!

http://juggaloc.webs.com/apps/members/

559th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

when did you get here...??[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

569th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

Kenpachi Kazuma

A little while befor you Very Happy

579th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

really??????[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

589th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

Kenpachi Kazuma

Yea lol!
I just woke up like an hour or 2 ago Very Happy

599th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

oh.. 2 hour...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

609th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

Kenpachi Kazuma

Whats with the nife Shocked

619th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

loli just saw this topic and was passing by seeing what was happening then i kept going to the next page i didnt expect this much talk in a captain page and amira you will get a luitenent i bet cant spell that cuz im lazy i will get 1 to also the time will come Smile

629th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

oh...... surprise you will say that...

639th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

Kenpachi Kazuma

See I told you he was a cool dude Mira Very Happy

649th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

Kenpachi Kazuma wrote:See I told you he was a cool dude Mira Very Happy
yea i am a cool laidback dude i am just messing around normally on the fourms Smile so yea and hey kazu wazup

659th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:
yea i am a cool laidback dude i am just messing around normally on the fourms Smile so yea and hey kazu wazup

messing around.........

669th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

i just mess around with you guys a lot you are the only ones really active on the fourm Smile

679th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

byakuya.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

689th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

amira shahirah wrote:
Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:

messing around.........
messing around as in talking to friends mostly talking and joking around i will be the last person here to say something mean that i would actually mean it

699th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

Kenpachi Kazuma

I'm good Very Happy
How about you? Very Happy

709th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

so never take anything personal that i sAY I ALWAYS JOKE AROUND if i were serious about something you would know

719th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

Kenpachi Kazuma wrote:I'm good Very Happy
How about you? Very Happy
hey sup im good just got back from a funeral and i didnt like the flight back very bummpy and creaky didnt think i was gonna land and i mean it i was in wisconsin, Madison and we drove right thru tornado was scary so theye where misquiotos all over they bit me thru pants and shirt at funral was outside so we kept slapping at our cloths and faces lol

729th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

so kazu what have you been up to lately i see there is some new stuff on here like clinic hehe did ya read that Razz

739th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:
amira shahirah wrote:
Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:

messing around.........
messing around as in talking to friends mostly talking and joking around i will be the last person here to say something mean that i would actually mean it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

749th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

amira shahirah wrote:
Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:
amira shahirah wrote:
Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:

messing around.........

A LOT OF QUOTES LOL LOOKS COOL AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN Question Question Question Question Question

759th Division Headquarter - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:
amira shahirah wrote:
Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:
amira shahirah wrote:
Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:

messing around.........

A LOT OF QUOTES LOL LOOKS COOL AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN Question Question Question Question Question

im going to take a nap....im totally tired...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum