The Lost Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost Soul

Bleach Forum

We are recruiting captains for Gotei 13 here https://yaiba.rpg-board.net/goteijsantai-f6/
Position of 13th divison captain is now free!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

13th Division Headquarter

+6
Kuchiki Amira
YUKI
Coyote Starrk
Toushiro Hitsugaya
Kuchiki Kōga
Kurosaki
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

113th Division Headquarter Empty 13th Division Headquarter Sun May 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Kurosaki

Kurosaki
総隊長, Sōtaichō

The Thirteenth Division (十三番隊, jūsanbantai), also known as Squad 13

Current Members:

Former Captain: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current Captain: Not yet assigned

Lieutenant

Special Duties:

Last edited by Kurosaki on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 4 times in total

https://yaiba.rpg-board.net

213th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:50 am

Kuchiki Kōga

Kuchiki Kōga
Captain of The Royal Guard

yooo Very Happy
i would like to apply for capitan of 13th divison Very Happy

313th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:38 am

Kurosaki

Kurosaki
総隊長, Sōtaichō

Welcome shiro chan, You are now Official Captain of this division!!!

413th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:52 am

Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya
十番隊隊長 Jūbantai Taicho

Great job shiro chan on been the capitan of 13th divison!

513th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:12 am

Kuchiki Kōga

Kuchiki Kōga

thx guys Very Happy
will do my best Very Happy

613th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:57 am

Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya
十番隊隊長 Jūbantai Taicho

We just neeed more people huh shiro chan

713th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:54 am

Kuchiki Kōga

Kuchiki Kōga

yeah Very Happy

813th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:39 am

Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya
十番隊隊長 Jūbantai Taicho

Nice pic's man lol!

913th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:06 pm

Kuchiki Kōga

Kuchiki Kōga

thx Very Happy

1013th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya
十番隊隊長 Jūbantai Taicho

What a Face

1113th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:20 am

Kurosaki

Kurosaki
総隊長, Sōtaichō

We will have members as soon as it is published officially

1213th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:31 pm

Coyote Starrk

ヒューマン Ryoka

i would like to be captain of the thirteenth squad kurosaki it says it is open so i hope i get the last captain spot

1313th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Coyote Starrk

ヒューマン Ryoka

Who is the leader of this fourm because i want top know how to get a picture under the thing where it says plus i see many have.And same for the one in the little box by the name plate help me out

1413th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Coyote Starrk

ヒューマン Ryoka

I see shawn kun is the creator/leader of this fourm and kurosaki you are the author of all the captain topics are you like his assistants

1513th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:38 pm

YUKI

YUKI
ヒューマン Ryoka

i want to apply to be current captain in 13th division?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1613th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:59 am

Kuchiki Kōga

Kuchiki Kōga

coyote stark, founder of this forum is kurosaki, i am his right hand, and so and few others Very Happy
as for position of captain u will need certain requierments, kurosaki will be able to fill u in about that Very Happy

as for pictures, in here you pu pic below your name [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and in here you put pic as you signature [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

but it would be easyer for you to give me the links of pictures you wanna be in each position and i will make it happen Very Happy

yuki chan im sorry you still need 100 posts Very Happy

1713th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:55 am

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

seee my sis is very stubborn....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1813th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:49 am

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

so it means who ever coyote or yuki gets to 100 posts the fastest oh yea thats right i said for captains 100 posts and i think 200 reiatsu hmmmm i was thinking diffrent squads were more powerful um anyway i hope starrk gets it because he plays hockey

1913th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

Kenpachi Kazuma
一十番隊隊長 Jūichibantai Taicho

coyote stark I can make the pic for your Avatar and the ones for your signature Very Happy

http://juggaloc.webs.com/apps/members/

2013th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:43 pm

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

yes you can ask this big guy over here to make those for you...

2113th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

Kenpachi Kazuma

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2213th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:03 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki
二番隊隊長 Nibantai Taicho

i make better then kenpachi coyote i wqill make for you

2313th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:06 pm

YUKI

YUKI
ヒューマン Ryoka

Kuchiki Amira wrote:seee my sis is very stubborn....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WHAT DO YOU SAY???[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2413th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

did i say something..??[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2513th Division Headquarter Empty Re: 13th Division Headquarter Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:46 pm

Kenpachi Kazuma

Kenpachi Kazuma

Hey you 2 stop it now Evil or Very Mad
An, Byakuya you know I'm better then you at making them Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum