The Lost Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost Soul

Bleach Forum

We are recruiting captains for Gotei 13 here https://yaiba.rpg-board.net/goteijsantai-f6/
Position of 13th divison captain is now free!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tell us about yourself and your hobbies.

+5
YUKI
Kuchiki Amira
Shawn Kun
Kurosaki
Byakuya Kuchiki
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Ummmmms lol! I like hott dogs Razz

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

hey are you talking about food..??Tell us about yourself and your hobbies. - Page 6 Msn_red_fox_smilies-18

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Ummmmmms of course what were you thinking of Mira chan??? Ewwwww Mira chan you naughty kitty thinking about naughty things... No

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

noo.. im a good girl...Tell us about yourself and your hobbies. - Page 6 Queenmint_smilies043

130Tell us about yourself and your hobbies. - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell us about yourself and your hobbies. Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:13 am

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Mmmmmmhmmmmm... scratch

131Tell us about yourself and your hobbies. - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell us about yourself and your hobbies. Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:35 am

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

what..?? do you have any problem..??Tell us about yourself and your hobbies. - Page 6 Cebollita_animated_onion-15

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Hehe No Mira Chan bounce

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

good morning..shawn..Tell us about yourself and your hobbies. - Page 6 Msn_red_fox_smilies-18

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Good afternoon Mira chan hehe Cool

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

what with those eyes..??Tell us about yourself and your hobbies. - Page 6 Cebollita_animated_onion-12

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Im cool Cool Those are cool glasses Cool

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

glasses..?? i didnt see one...Tell us about yourself and your hobbies. - Page 6 Msn_red_fox_smilies-04

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

tongue haha

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

hey dont lie to me....Tell us about yourself and your hobbies. - Page 6 Msn_red_fox_smilies-06

Coyote Starrk

ヒューマン Ryoka

Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:Hey whats up to all you newcomers. If your on this topic right now what I want you to do is tell me and everyone else here about yourself.

Like what are some of your hobbies. Like for example I play roller hockey ice hockey and do online stuff facebooking listening to music hanging out with my friends.

Like that. do you like to go exploring what ever that kinda stuff about you. So others around you will know how to make you laugh and you to make other laugh. So go ahead and express your self dont be shy. Even those of you who arent new Smile .
Hi my name is coyote starrk obviously starrk is my faviorate character and my faviorate food is crabs.And just like you Byakuya i like to play hockey but sadly i only play ice i did roller when i was younger hmmmmmm well i like to practice at hockey to get better i want to be an be an NHL player when i am older will do collage

Coyote Starrk

ヒューマン Ryoka

I have a feeling we will be good friends Byakuya kuchiki.Because we both like hockey.And hello every one else bounce cant wait to meet new faces Very Happy

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

can wait for me to see a new faces like you coyote... welcome...to our chaos family...Tell us about yourself and your hobbies. - Page 6 Msn_red_fox_smilies-18

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Coyote Starrk wrote:
Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:Hey whats up to all you newcomers. If your on this topic right now what I want you to do is tell me and everyone else here about yourself.

Like what are some of your hobbies. Like for example I play roller hockey ice hockey and do online stuff facebooking listening to music hanging out with my friends.

Like that. do you like to go exploring what ever that kinda stuff about you. So others around you will know how to make you laugh and you to make other laugh. So go ahead and express your self dont be shy. Even those of you who arent new Smile .
Hi my name is coyote starrk obviously starrk is my faviorate character and my faviorate food is crabs.And just like you Byakuya i like to play hockey but sadly i only play ice i did roller when i was younger hmmmmmm well i like to practice at hockey to get better i want to be an be an NHL player when i am older will do collage
Hello Starrk and welcome to Bleach forum. I love pizza but only 1 thing I love more then Pizza is women Razz I also Love Hockey and play hockey I am French Canadian and I live in Ontario Canada and watch out for Mira chan and Ivy chan they can be very evil naughty kitties cat Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

hey dont tell bad about us....Tell us about yourself and your hobbies. - Page 6 Queenmint_smilies058 coyote shawn is prev....

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Heyyyy Okayyy fine your riiiight hehe Razz

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

good thats a good boy...

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Embarassed

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

shawn...Tell us about yourself and your hobbies. - Page 6 Smilies_msn_zorrito-08

Shawn Kun

Shawn Kun
副キャプテン Fukutaicho

Mira chan??? scratch

Kuchiki Amira

Kuchiki Amira
九番隊隊長 Kyubantai Taicho

why you always use this.. scratch ?? tell me..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum